How to shop at Store Brighton from Tuesday 12th January 2021 *WE ARE CLOSED MONDAY 11th JANUARY*
Due to rising numbers of COVID cases locally we will be temporarily changing the way you can shop at Store and Store Next Door.
Store Next Door will be closed to walk in customers until further notice. All essential refills and other items can, however, still be purchased through Store.
Please note the following on how to continue shopping with us safely in light of new lockdown restrictions.
● One customer in the shop at any time. No self service. You will be asked to wait in the shop whilst we shop for you
● Please bring a clear shopping list if you can. This will help to speed up service. Of course, you can add any last minute items whilst waiting. Just let us know.
● Containers. Bring containers for liquids and nut butters only. This includes liquid refills from Store Next Door.
● For ease and speed we will be offering popular items in pre bagged quantities eg, pasta/cereal/rice 500g. Smaller quantities are still available at your request.
● You are also welcome to drop a clearly itemised list with amounts at the door with contact details and we will call you when it is ready. Make sure liquid bottles are clearly labelled with your name on also.
● We will be taking card payments only during this period
● We will continue our COVID safety practices and sanitise between customers
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE OPENING SLIGHTLY LATER AT 10.30am DURING THIS TIME
Click and Collect
We can offer a limited click and collect service. Orders can be emailed to: email@example.com
Please refer to the information above regarding quantities when compiling your order. Please note LIQUIDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE via click and collect at this time. We aim to complete all email orders within 48 hours of receiving them. Remember to include your telephone number and we will call you when your order is ready for collection. Payment on collection.
Deliveries are an option for those who really need it. Please contact us on 01273 809521 for details.
FINALLY, THANK YOU ALL FOR BEARING WITH US DURING THIS PERIOD AND FOR CONTINUING TO SHOP SAFELY AT STORE BRIGHTON
CERI, HEATHER AND THE TEAM XXX
Welcome to store brighton
Welcome to Store Brighton. We provide a plastic free shopping environment where customers can purchase basic dried foodstuffs without the need for single use packaging. Customers are encouraged to bring their own containers (jars, bottles, bags, tubs etc) to refill by weight, only paying for the product, not the packaging. We also stock a range of local drinks and produce such as vegan ‘cheese’, houmous, loose tea, coffee beans and Kombucha.
Visit our sister shop Store Next Door for household essentials, organic bodycare and sustainable homeware. Again, there is an emphasis on refilling and reusing containers.
We believe that shopping this way empowers and enables people to shop at a competitive price creating less waste. We offer a more authentic shopping experience which is an easy to use, modern take on a more traditional, hands on style of shopping. Customers can buy as much or as little as they need therefore reducing over shopping.
Grind your own Nut Butter!
Wow!! What an amazing place. so much lovely stuff to choose from and very helpful
and knowledgeable staff. try the fresh peanut butter!